12 Apr 2017
Their are 12 Business Hyper Growth principles to employ for your organisation (just like there are 7 Business Leadership Styles). The eighth being “Supreme Confidence in yourself and others”.
The ability to believe in yourself and others no matter the task or challenge, “there is a way” is core characteristic of hyper growth leaders and businesses.
The ambassador for USA Julie Hanna , in Enreprenuerial development, listed 15 core attitudes and approach for Hyper growth compani…es. And at least 4 of them were all about confidence and belief in the leader.Build Supreme Confidence daily thruogh focusing on your wins and top qualities as a Leader. Here is the list below,
Key findings on the attitude and approach of leaders from exceptionally high performing businesses:
- Hyper Growth businesses set ambitious targets for growth
- Hyper Growth leaders have a positive attitude to taking on board advice
- Hyper Growth businesses take a measured approach to pursuing relevant opportunities but like to be quick off the mark
- Recruitment and retention are seen as the most important challenges facing Hyper Growth businesses
- Hyper Growth leaders rate the effectiveness of their strategies to motivate and inspire as strong but are much less confident about their strategies for personal development and talent acquisition
- Hyper Growth leaders are typically goal-orientated, demanding and competitive – they motivate and inspire their people
- Hyper Growth leaders demonstrate an ability to compromise and collaborate
- Hyper Growth leaders are more confident in entering new markets than the average SME
- Hyper Growth leaders are more confident about introducing innovation than average SMEs and find creative ways to get their products and services quickly to market
- Hyper Growth leaders are more confident in their ability to fund growth than average SMEs
- Hyper Growth businesses have been funded by a wide range of sources, the most common of which were personal resources, reinvestment of profits and bank lending
- Hyper Growth leaders are comfortable taking calculated risks and regularly do so
- Having started the business, the bravest decision Hyper Growth leaders say they’ve made relate to the people they employ
- When mistakes are made, Hyper Growth leaders take positive action
- Hyper Growth businesses find opportunity in difficult economic climates.
Hyper Growth companies do not operate with the same thought patterns, beliefs and attitudes. Its a simple equation greater belief, exceptional awareness and supreme confidence builds a Hyper Growth company.